Monday

CONCERNING A BITCH FROM HELL....

I used to be a compulsive letter-to-the-editor writer. I've had letters in USA Today, the New York Times, the Washington Post, The Los Angeles Times. What I can say about it, is: it's fun seeing your name in print. But after you've seen it for the twentieth time, it ceases to be the big deal it was the first time you saw it.

I still get the urge occasionally to pick up a pen, but I've learned to control it. These days, I have bigger fish to fry.

Still, it's fun to take the letters out and read them every once in a while. Brings back memories, not always good.

Here's one from the New York Times. It all started with a news article about this bitch from hell...

Actually she wasn't from hell. She was from New York (where else?) and she was rich (her daddy's money) and she thought the world was her oyster. She thought we were all bit players in her movie. And then one day she was at a restaurant and when people didn't get out of her way fast enough, she did what any self-loathing (I was about to say "self-respecting" but that would be an insult to all the bitches out there who actually respect themselves) bitch from hell would do. She ran over them. With her car. Her name will live in infamy, thanks in part to me....


grubman1


Here's my letter, short and sweet...


grubman3


The letter was picked up by a number of sites that deal in crime and punishment and rich, hellish bitches...


grubman2



Add to Technorati Favorites



AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: