Tuesday

WHERE GONDOLIERS DELIVER PIZZA TO YOUR BOAT SLIP.....

The reading went well. Lovely audience. Wonderful actors. David Gold, Sonja Berggren, Erin Henriques, Pete Taylor, Paul Major. They brought my little play to life. Gave it bones, flesh and blood.

And the venue. We were in the neatest part of Long Beach. Naples. It's an island. Here's a satellite pic:

naples lb

Every house in Naples backs up to a canal. Everyone in Naples has a boat.

I wanna live in Naples. I wanna live where gondoliers deliver pizza right to the slip...

Naples_Island_n_Long_Beach_CA

Sigh.....

**************************

Oh yeah, the play. Here's the cover of the program. Understated. Though I do like that they put my name in bold type.

panndora monday1

They asked me to write 5 questions for the audience to ponder. They told me to be serious. After all, this is a sophisticated group, most of whom have advanced degrees in theatre and the performing arts. We're talking crème de la crème here. Not the sort to be trifled with...

panndora monday2

Add to Technorati Favorites



AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: