Friday

MAYBE MOHAMMED WILL GO TO CHICAGO...

mohammed_cartoon

Ahhhh. Another nice ego-booster out of the blue. This time from the n.u.f.a.n. ensemble. They're out of Chicago. They hold a lively playwrighting competition every year. And look who made the semi-finalist list this year. Little ole Dale!

nufan

I've been really busy lately trying to shake off my writer's block and get my screenplay done. Haven't thought much about Mohammed's Moon. I wrote it in 2005-6 for the South Coast Repertory Practicum and we had a nice reading of it on the Nicholas Stage. My teacher, the playwright Cecilia Fannon, said of it:

cecilia on Mohammeds Moon

You know? The way I see it, it doesn't matter if it never again gets read or produced. The good opinion of Cecilia Fannon is enough. And that she read it not once but twice. That's the ultimate compliment.




Add to Technorati Favorites



AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: